To be eligible, a student must be graduating from Temple High School and will attend any accredited college, university, or approved post-secondary institution in the Fall.
To qualify for the Scholarship Application, the applicant must:
- identify any financial need. Not all scholarships are based on financial need.
- present a record of academic success.
- participate in any school activity.
- share any church and/or community service participation.
- declare intent to fulfill the post-secondary school’s certificate or degree requirements.
- complete interview process with TEF Scholarship Committee.
Scholarship recipients must adhere to the following while attending a post-secondary institution:
- Completion of the required distribution sheet must be done before any awards are distributed to postsecondary programs.
- maintain a cumulative grade point average (or equivalent) of 2.75 or better.
- take a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester, or be a full time student.
- be in good standing with the school.
Application packages for the Temple Education Foundation Scholarship Application must include the following:
- A completed application form submitted. Making sure that all scholarships being applied for are marked and any additional information is provided.
SUBMIT TO THE COUNSELORS OFFICE:
- A current official high school transcript including GPA/Class Rank (Envelope must be sealed). Transcript must be requested through the registrar’s office to be provided to the counselors.